#1 ONLINE   SunTzu

SunTzu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:15 AM

Yo  (o.o)/

i have a sugestion about sum RM skills :

Blessing_of_the_Wise_Man.png     Blessing of the wise man : ( Cleans a random party member of a condition )This skill at the moment is useless (and will remain cause im pretty sure Boss Debuffs might be removed ?*or i hope*) so atleast make it Cleans all the party member cause might be more useful in Siege's and End game dungeons 

Return.png     Return : (Teleport to the nearest town ) : As the description reads its an useless skill on e Pserver so why not switching it into a Debuff that does not let the target to use skills( EX -999999 MP/FP) for 2 ~ 4 sec (PvP oriented skill) like that the skill would be more used or w.e + with this skill updated like that i hope were going to see more RM/Seraph in siege and stuff? :) (or a buff that gives HP/INT)

Holy_Cross.png     Holycross : (The next attack that hits the target deals double damage ) : This skill is great and very useful but if somehow we could make the efect of the skill AoE whould be great for RM leveling ! 

Geburah_Tiphreth.png    Geburah Tiphreth :  +200 damage and +10% PVE damage. ) : Another great skill nothing to comment just that it does not apply t o the RM itself (which is a prob cause will help with leveling ) 

(Ignore the title i was sleepy x.x )

With Luv

SunTzu

:wub: 

#2 OFFLINE   hyouka

hyouka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:02 AM

Would be some nice changes yea to make the ringmaster skills more useful, but idk aoe hc :3 imagine that in siege xD you can hc a shit load of people at once seems a little op.

d4a7fd232fe3164e628974c33621c06eaa3bc5b3@hyouka

#3 ONLINE   SunTzu

SunTzu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:40 PM

Well about HC i dont think its going to be game breaking cause range of that would be small like the distance that is between you and your pick up pet ;o i think would be great xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com